Catatan Harian & Perjalanan. Puisi &Fotografi. Tutorial Blog, Komputer & Media Sosial

In The Rain of November

november rain, suzue miuchi, puisi hujan
Here I am standing on the ground
With the rain of November
and the rain in my mind
They're hiding tears of mine

I am alone like I used to be
I didn't think I needed someone beside me
All I had to do is doing all by myself
I could do it because I was strong enough

But I was wrong...
Even a super hero needs help

November Rain 2011, picture from Glass Mask by Suzue Miuchi


Share:
Comments
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Love your poem.:) I thought I can make it all alone too, but just like what you said, I was wrong too.:) Everybody needs somebody..:)

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosalinda :) Glad to see you around here. You know, I tried to post in English so far and it's because of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as one of superheroes, i must admit and nod to this:
    {Even a super hero needs help}

    ....


    help.. ;_D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pede tingkat tinggiiiii :D
    superhero yang mana nih,kang? batman? superman? spiderman? just whisper, it'll be a secret between us :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wkakakakak.. mending pede daripada bete khaaan?! :D :D :D

    saya mah pilih jadi... *mikir..

    poligami-man aja ahhhhhh!! **digampar mertua XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm *sila tangan di depan dada, naik alis sebelah dan bibir rapat

    ctaaarrr!!!

    :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Bebas komentar apa aja, asal sopan.
Tapi jangan nyepam. Ntar dihapus lho!

Featured post

Cara Mudah Bikin Blog dari Ponsel

Baru-baru ini ada beberapa teman yang meminta dibikinkan tutorial cara bikin blog yang mudah tanpa mesti menggunakan komputer alias dari...

Arsip